Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Week 7 Predictions

  1. #21
    Inactive Member biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    535
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I feel like Clintwood is going to beat Burton as well...I'm not going to say there isn't a doubt in my mind but I feel thats how it will turn out, I guess we'll see.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member OLINE77's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by red_machine:

    Hurley 50
    C-wood 35

    I don't think C-wood will put up 35.
    Best game will be Hurley and Castlewood. This will also be a preview of possibly how bad Hurley may beat Twin Valley.[/QB]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hurley won't put up anywhere near 50

  3. #23
    Inactive Member OLINE77's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think Burton is the real deal they will probably win the LPD.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    535
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah from what they did to Rye Cove last night you could very well be correct OLINE....looks like Hurley is no fluke either.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member OLINE77's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah Hurley has some real speed. the castlewood game was tied 6-6 going into the fourth and then 3 long td runs
    I still don't think they can beat honaker or haysi

  6. #26
    Inactive Member brettc's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2005
    Posts
    216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the Kelly teams I was talking about were 01,02 I think,they were 7-3 each year
    great teams? NO
    push overs? NO
    BDD contenders? Mabey

  7. #27
    Inactive Member basketballjesus's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2004
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kelly was 7 and 3 in 02?? I thought 01 was their last good season.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    535
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When they had that running back little #10, gabe something they were really tough and definitely would have won the BDD a time or two if they would've been in it.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    535
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Honaker has to take some solace in that at least they played them as well as anyone has...with the possible exception of Tazewell.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    535
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry my previous post was meant for another thread talking about Richlands.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •